Hong Kong Garden

Monday, July 26, 2010

Subscribe to a Reader

I'm a BLOGFOLLOWER of Hong Kong Garden and so can you. How? Click on the subscribe link via RSS on the top right. What will it do? send you update automatically. How to make that happen? click on the different subscribe formats according to your email accounts. For me, i chose "RSSOwl", which automatically sends me the latest updates on my macbook mail app


I'm a BLOGLOVER of all blogs
Follow Hong kong garden
sign up at bloglovin.com to manage all your blogs! it's extremely convenient i promise & don't forget to follow Hong Kong Garden.

new feature: the Like button.
now you have the opportunity to express your reaction to entries without leaving a comment! Just scroll down and click the tab button!

No comments:

Post a Comment