Hong Kong Garden

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Mon Amour

Because i can't wait to see you, i painted you.
Marcheta Kay Marshall, Summer 2010

i hope you're having a fabulous summer in Washington with chip and indulging yourself in heavenly things like foreign weddings. can't wait to see you pretty face in hong kong, roomie! je te verrai en Septembre! je t'aime.

l'été Projets
while listening to harry potter tapes, starting from the 6th to the 7th and then will go back to the 3rd and 4th. i've been busying myself with quality me time, painting, glueing and doing whatever that inspires me. designing my own set of clothing line, cutting up old clothes and re-sewing them together, bring back the eco-fashion. and finally BEDAZZLING anything everything.

I was shopping at lane crawford with my younger sister and one of their jewelry displays caught my eye a pearl necklace by some highend brand with designs and patterns painted on it. i thought why not do it by myself. then the more things i saw the more these crazy ideas came into my head. so my room became a workshop.
i bought a 2 dollar pearl necklace in the market, painted delicate roses on it outlined with sharpie and made it into something quite glamourous.

No comments:

Post a Comment