Hong Kong Garden

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Year of the Horse 1990


(Top: Power Drifter in acrylic gems and paint)
(Bottom: Power Drifter drives in firstplace on 24.11.2010)

The weekly excitement amongst us, hong kongers, are the horse races. every other wednesday or saturday, we find ourselves engaged at the courses, betting savings over a delicious brunch.

catfight spotlight? A picture is awarded to the winning horse, its owner, family &friends. Apparently, men fight over these pictures like gossip girls. They *the cropped out* slide their way in, no matter how slim the connections are, only, only to get their faces in the monthly photo issue. because the picture means everything, especially to these men. Oh Popularity.
marcheta & i at the races, summer 2010

Don't forget to add yourself as a follower of HKG! It'd mean a lot to me to know whose reading my blog! and even motivate me to write / create more. have a great happy father's day everyone!

I'm a BLOGFOLLOWER of Hong Kong Garden and so can you. How? Click on the "Follow" button on the right, log into your Google, Twitter or Yahoo account. Want to receive automatic updates? Click on "Subscribe in a reader", click on the different subscribe formats according to your email accounts. For me, i chose "RSSOwl", which automatically sends me the latest updates on my macbook mail app.

No comments:

Post a Comment