Hong Kong Garden

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"I'm gonna steal it"

So one day, i walk in my room and i find natalie aggressively rubbing her desktop screen, on these giant chub cheeks of this asian baby."awbaaaabyyyyy", i looked at her, grabbed my bag and slowly walked away.

The next day i made this her desktop wallpaper. and then we were obsessed.
Henry, Spring 2008 *pointy pointy*
Baby Henry was my faculty kid in my uppermid yr at Hotchkiss. Cutest baby ever. He has a little brother Teddy now.

Watch this Youtube Video: 15 yr old Victoria wants a baby (Maury Povich) it's disturbingly-catchy

but babies grow up too fast

CONGRATULATIONS BIG SIS, STANFORD GRADUATING CLASS OF 2010!
we're all so proud of you, kristine!

Next on Hong Kong Garden: Follow up on Thrangu-Monastery(i'm living in it now) Almost home!
and if you haven't added yourself as a follower. Follow it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment